6.01.2005

Grr.

Why is it that people lose all common sense when planning a large group trip?
Otakon is in August. I've been working on planning since January. I still have no freaking idea of who is supposed to be going, so I've now given up on the whole group registration thing.
I understand that we are all teenagers...but why the hell can't anyone commit to three days in August?
Also, I have no chaperones, and the parental units are up in arms. I think we're going to end up sleeping in my basement, so my dad can keep an eye on us and ensure that there are no orgies going on under his watch.
Brian, my wonderful boyfriend, was more interested in the possible "Starcraft" gaming available in the basement than the possible orgy opportunities. Honestly, I don't think my parents have too much to worry about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home