7.06.2005

...*heart is breaking*

...
Not like anyone reads this anyway, but...I could use some hugs right now, as I am now facing a very very lonely summer.
It seems as though tonight is going to be the end of me and Brian. Now, usually this would just result in plentiful tears and also prolly a bit of cursing. However, recently...I am out of touch with the rest of the world. I don't think I've heard from my friends in months. So tonight after I go to Brian's and we talk...if I end up in tears I don't know where I am going to go. Not home, cuz I'm just not comfortable crying in front of the computer to someone I can't see.
...this would not suck nearly so much if I didn't actually love him. And now I have no idea if anyone will go to Otakon with me.
...actually, my life pretty much sucks right now. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home